Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Life start from Now

2009 is coming now, so i must prepare myself start from now.
my school life is coming at next monday, i hope fastly can see my funny classmate, friend,
new student and new teach me teacher...

I remember as me in form 1, my senior all call me gina kia because i look like 3 years old children n my thinking oso childish , now they also 20+ years and i is 17 years at this years...so i hope i must be a senior like them serving me last time...

In 2009 This year i hope my life is common and dont difficult , must be more difference... and take care everyone in my life, especially my parent, friend and more...
i think this year is my lastly year in my school life, i must confident every time in my life 2009 year, wish me have a best body, make more friend, be happy alway, think more positive, good result in my SPM...


In 2008 year, i must forget all the presure, dream, rubbish...
and also in 2008 year, i got bully, lie, scold, laugh, do badly thing to u all, PLAESE FORGIVE ME and give me a chance to do it better... as same i also FORGIVE the guys is hurt me..
What happen in 2008 year , something like in school life, tuition, hang out, church, tea time, relationship, and more, this all sure be my good memory !

( i hope when i finish spm i can find my angle )- just kidding

Finally, i wish all of u have a nice new year and chinese new year is coming soon...Must Buy more shirt...hehe ^-^


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!